Be it online shopping or offline purchase, you are already on the “internet” waiting to swipe your card or make a UPI payment. It means you are experiencing both, a modern-day payment with excellent efficiency, although safe, yet surrounded by cybercrime activities.
Do we call it a boon or a bane to use advanced digital payment applications?
Let us initiate the conversation with the advantages of digital payments.
- Digital payments instant and easy
- Time saviors
- Low operational costs
- Efficient and secure
- Transparent and accountable
- Better customer convenience
- Safe and secure (yet)
Well, what about the other side of the coin, then?
- Slightly inconvenient for offline sales
- Third-party payment service fees
- Technical problems (at times)
- Dependency on telecommunication infrastructure (server or internet struggles)
- Vulnerability to cybercriminals (although)
So tech giants are constantly working to improve the other side of digital payments, cope with the challenges, and build a clean and safe digital payments ecosystem that could almost eliminate check-based payments.
Businesses and individuals, in fact, most people want to get paid instantly, 2-3 times faster, to be honest, as quick as a flash. Immediate payment solutions and quick confirmation messages are the ones that give immense satisfaction and happiness to the day.
The advent of real technology, ease, and instantness have all met on one platform. It is almost adding peace to our mental mind state. But then, ultimately, seeing those third-party transactional fees and external threats are seamlessly worrying us to some extent.
The DeFi wallets for Fiat and digital asset transactions are growing. There are a variety of digital wallets coming into the picture. For instance, PayCircle:
- Single point DeFi platform that has multiple advanced protocols converging into decentralized payment applications.
- Building trust and enhancing visibility with zero payment failure.
- Facilitating instant payments for individuals and businesses in real-time, 24X7/365 days.
- Low-cost transactions, helping in capitalizing on operational expenses inducing business growth.
How Does PayCircle Work?
Built on Diamante Net and forging alliances with local service providers, PayCircle enables storing, sending, and receiving multiple Fiat and digital assets within a highly secured digital wallet. Your account is FDIC insured.
- Free, simple, and hassle-free sign-up process.
- Multi-currency Fiat and digital asset management via depositing them through a local bank account or P2P wallet.
- Transferring Fiat and digital assets between PayCircle accounts or to any user on the PayCircle network.
- Requesting and accepting payments from your family, family, or customers directly.
- Tracking the status of the transaction or payment with real-time visibility.
- Easy managing and controlling of funds.
Ready to get started with PayCircle.
- Diamante Blockchain initiates Pilot Testing for PayCircle, the global DeFi payment application.
- Diamante successfully conducted Proof Of Concept of PayCircle its Defi payments application with diamond, textile, oil, and pharmaceutical giants.